','auto');ga('set','forceSSL',true);ga('set', 'anonymizeIp', true);ga('send','pageview');};if(!!document.cookie.match(/cookieConsent=true/))window.gaf();
Grooming Terms & Conditions
1. Dog grooming – We ask that all our clients sign a declaration record. All your data is protected under the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Health & Welfare - Please inform us of any changes in your pet’s health or temperament. Whilst in our care your pet’s health and welfare is our primary concern. If we feel your pet is anxious of any of the procedures during grooming, we will endeavour to work around this and try alternative procedures. If we become aware of any pre-existing health conditions, we will notify you so that you can seek veterinary advice. In the event of any accident or if your pet takes ill whilst in the groomers, you will authorise us to seek emergency vet treatment.
3. Groom feedback - If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your pet’s groom please let us know before you leave, we will be happy to discuss alterations and concerns with you.
4. Price - From starting prices are for pets that have coats well maintained between professional grooms. You may expect to pay more if your pet has a matted or over grown coat, if the pet is difficult to manage during the groom or if your pet is timid or anxious and will need extra breaks and may need special handling.
5. Photographs - We may use before and after photos of our animal clients for our gallery and website. Please advise staff if you do not wish for your pet to be photographed.
6. Time Keeping - Please be punctual. Grooms can take up to 4 hours depending on the breed of the dog. You will be advised of the time to collect your pet. It is not advisable to show up early as this may distract your pet. It is also advisable not to turn up late as your dog will be ready to go home and may become unsettled.
Clients arriving more than 20 minutes late may have their appointment voided and a £10 fee charged to cover staff costs.
Please provide 24 HOURS NOTICE if you cannot attend the appointment, otherwise a £10 fee will be charged.
7. Aggressive dogs - We reserve the right to refuse a groom if we feel your pet presents a risk of harm to staff or to themselves. Please inform us prior to starting the groom if your dog has ever bitten or displayed aggression. This is a stipulation under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to clip off severely matted or neglected coats and will advise you to make an appointment with your vet to have the coat removed and skin treated prior to rebooking with us.